The L’Oreal Excellence Crème process:
Before: The new Protective Serum cares for the damaged parts of the hair,especially the ends. Your hair is protected, ready and prepared to be coloured.
During: The extra protective colourant gives your hair a rich and even colour that covers even resistant greys perfectly.
After: The Ceramide Protein conditioner prolongs the protection of your hair until the next time you colour.
The L’Oreal Excellence Crème Colourant kit contains:
- Protective Serum 12ml
- Applicator bottle containing 72ml of creme developer
- Tube of protective creme colourant 48ml
- Bottle revitalising conditioner 40ml
- Pair of professional quality gloves
- Instruction leaflet
How to Use:
– Developer contains hydrogen peroxide.
– Colourant contains phenylenediamines, resorcinol and ammonia.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
– Wear suitable gloves supplied in the carton.
– Rinse hair well after application of the mixture.
– Do not use to colour eyelashes and eyebrows or for any purpose other than colouring the hair.
– Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive colour.
IMPORTANT : THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION, WHICH IN CERTAIN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE. IT IS ESSENTIAL TO FOLLOW THE PRECAUTIONS BELOW:
DO NOT USE IF :
– you have already experienced a reaction to a hair colourant.
– you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
PERFORM A SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT (see leaflet).
SO THINK ABOUT BUYING THE PRODUCT IN ADVANCE.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET.